Mobile-friendly, search optimized, professional websites with a local business focus
According to research from Mobile Marketer, 70 percent of all mobile searches result in action within one hour! Having a mobile friendly web site is critical.
Having a professional website is one of the most important things you can do for your business. It is one of the first things that referrals and prospects will see about your business. That’s why we’ve put together our most popular and powerful website features into a package that works great for landscapers and lawn care companies.
Here are just a few features that are included in our green industry websites:
- Mobile responsive on tablets and smart phones
- Search-engine friendly
- Easy to use, yet very powerful and flexible
- Built on WordPress, the leading content management system on the market today. We use WordPress to build all of our websites and have for years.
- You get to select from 5 professionally designed themes to choose from, each with virtually unlimited color and layout options. You can even change themes later if you’d like (this does require some extra work to layout your content in the new theme, which you can do yourself or you can hire us to do).
- Built specifically for local green industry businesses with built-in features that the search engines love
- Built-in blog for articles and company news
- Built-in landing page functionality
- Gravity Forms, the leading premium online form builder
- Form integration with Mailchimp, Aweber, and other leading email newsletter systems
- Polls, quizzes, and surveys
- PayPal integration
- Zapier integration
- Built-in social media sharing tools
- Special offers and coupons
- Google Analytics integration (you need a Google Analytics account)
- Review integration (You need a Reputation Suite account)
- XML site maps
- Dynamic call tracking (A call tracking account is required)
- WordPress training videos
- and so much more …
What we provide:
Once we get the required homework from you in our intake form, we will provide the following during the initial setup of your website.
- Installation and setup of the site on our development domain using your selected theme
- We will customize the site design with your logo and color style. You can generally select a primary color, secondary color, and a navigation hover color. Too many colors become distracting.
- We will setup the primary “Call to Action” buttons (ie Get an Estimate, Book an Appointment, etc)
- We will design your initial home page layout options using the pre-defined widget areas (sections of the website) that are available in the template.
- We will build the main menu navigation for up to 15 menu items. You can add as many menu items as you want.
- We will build and format up to 10 pages based on the content (text and pictures) that we receive from you. You can add virtually unlimited pages and blog posts.
- We will build a basic “Contact Us” online form, and up to one additional form. For security reasons, we do not support complex forms that collect private information such as social security #, driver’s license #, etc.
- Basic search engine optimization settings for the home page with proper meta titles and descriptions.
- Once we’re ready to go live, we will show you how to map your domain name to the new site.
Ongoing Monthly Hosting & Support:
- Web hosting
- cPanel w/ unlimited emails (we support Gmail integration)
- Daily backups
- Google Analytics reporting
- Up to 2 hours of expert assistance per month
- All WordPress and plugin updates
- Ongoing theme and feature updates
Ask your sales representative for pricing
What if need a more custom website approach?
We can definitely build custom sites to meet your unique needs, but the pricing structure increases substantially. Custom design usually involves the following:
- Custom design and layout needs
- Ecommerce setup
- Custom functionality needs
- Formatting of extra content, photo galleries, forms, etc.
Each custom project has it’s own unique needs. Please talk with your sales representative for more information and to help you decide if you need to take a more custom approach.